среда, 11 февраля 2015 г.

why to foreign language

Nowadays the most famous and widespread language is English. Nearly the whole world learns and speaks English. They learn to communicate with each other. English is also the language of the film industry, sport, business, trade and English means you no longer have to rely on subtitles. English is compared to Chinese and it can be learned fairly quickly.
 I’m Armenian and I speak with my friends in Armenian, but when Imeet tourists I can’t speak to them in Armenian so I speak to them in English, but not only at that time. People speak English in other countries too. In many countries English is the state language and in more countries English is the second foreign language.
For me English is a great language, because it helps me to learn and know more communicate and it is interesting to learn it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий